We’re looking for a QA Professional/Automation Tester to join our team in the Kolkata area! Applicants interested in automation testing jobs should have experience with website and web application testing, scripting, testing automation, and a degree in a relevant field.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Excellent troubleshooter and problem solver.
- A self motivated team player who brings a lot of energy and a good work ethic to the table.
- Be able to participate in international projects.
- Be able to interact with clients to solve various issues they may face and give them updates as needed.
- Ability to manage more than one project while meeting deadline and giving quality results.
- Ability to learn new technologies and techniques when needed to meet the project requirements.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s in a Computer Science field.
- A sound knowledge of Selenium, an understanding of how to set up the Selenium Test Environment (STE), and Selenium Environment Setup with an IDE.
- A good understanding of TestNG, BDD framework, Data Driven Framework, and Cucumber.
- A sound understanding and experience with OOPs is desirable.
- Experience with Java or Python.
- Experience with cross-browser testing.
- Knowledge of Functional and Non-Functional Testing.
- Experience with regression, re-testing, smoke, and sanity testing.
- Experience with writing and analyzing test cases and test scenarios.
- Knowledge of CI/CD, Pipelines, Jenkins and Maven is desirable.
- Experience creating an automation test plan and getting approval .
- A working knowledge of different testing and bug tracking tools.
- Experience with Postman, Jmeter, SQL, Git, and Mobile Automation is a plus.
- HTML and CSS experience is a plus.
- The ability to accurately report and summarize test results is a must.
- Ability to manage changes and execute regression tests is desired.
- A good understanding of integration testing and system testing is desired.
- Ability to conduct a requirement analysis is a plus.
- Ability to create test plans is a plus.
- Security knowledge and penetration testing experience is a plus.
- Ability to identify the requirements of the test data is desirable.
- Prior work experience in the eCommerce industry is a plus.
What we offer you
Training & Mentoring
Home Office Allowance
Paid Leave Benefits
Partial Course Funding
Team Building Activities