We need to fill some Java developer openings in Kolkata. An ideal candidate would have at least 2 years of Java experience, and a Computer Science Bachelor’s.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Proficient in English with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be able to participate in international projects.
- Be able to balance multiple projects and meet deadlines with high quality results.
- Be able to adapt quickly and keep up with new technologies, techniques, and project requirements.
- Be able to troubleshoot and resolve problems that present themselves.
- Have a strong work ethic and be an energetic team player with a cooperative attitude.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science/Information Technology or related field.
- Proven experience with Core Java is a must.
- Understanding the JVM environment/internals is a must.
- Must have experience with Java frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, Struts, or Play.
- Experience with testing frameworks like Junit, Mockito, or TestNg is a must.
- A strong understanding of data structures like Graphs, Trees, Heaps, Sets, etc is a must.
- Must understand algorithms like searching, sorting, hashing, caching, etc.
- Must have experience with at least 1 popular relational database like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, or non-relational databases like MongoDB or Hadoop .
- Must have experience with Source Code Management/Version control, preferably GIT.
- Good experience with Java EE components like Servlets, Enterprise Java beans, and Java Server Pages is necessary.
- Strong understanding of data structures and concepts like collections, generics, Serialization, garbage collection, memory management, Multithreading, Dependency Injection or exception handling.
- Work experience with repository management and version control systems (preferably GIT) .
- An understanding of operating systems and networking protocols on a basic level is a must.
- Experience with ORM tools like Hibernate or OpenJPA is preferred.
- A good understanding of any application servers/servlet containers like Jboss, Jetty, WebSphere, Weblogic is a plus.
- Any experience with build automation tools like Gradle or Maven is a plus.
- Any experience with cloud providers like AWS, GCP, or Azure is a plus.
- Containerization experience (Docker, Kubernetes) is a bonus .
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture/Microservices is a plus .
- Experience working in a Scrum environment is a plus .
- Experience with Android Development, specifically Kotlin is a bonus .
- Be able to test and debug applications .
- Any certification in a relevant field is preferred.
- Must either have a broadband connection with decent speed or have such a connection available in your area to install.
What we offer you
Training & Mentoring
Home Office Allowance
Paid Leave Benefits
Partial Course Funding
Team Building Activities