Roles & Responsibilities
- Good English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Thorough understanding of web standards and usability guidelines.
- Strong design skills with rich experience.
- Possess insights to craft creative solutions within a fast-paced environment.
- Quick to learn with a passion for keeping updated with the latest technology.
- A natural at multi-tasking, with a flair for juggling multiple projects and meeting narrow deadlines while delivering quality.
- Growing in adaptability and learning new technologies, techniques, and project requirements.
- A troubleshooter, resolving issues whenever required.
- A Self-motivated, team player with a good work ethic and collaborative perspective.
- A Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science, Web Development, Graphic Design, or other relevant streams.
- Fluency in tools like Photoshop, Adobe XD, Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Figma is a plus.
- Demonstrable flair in working with front-end CSS frameworks in a production environment.
- In-depth knowledge of page builders like Builder.io, Beaver Builder, SeedProd, and WordPress Page Builders like Elementor, Divi, etc.
- Proficiency in front-end frameworks such as Angular and React is a bonus.
What we offer you
Training & Mentoring
Home Office Allowance
Paid Leave Benefits
Partial Course Funding
Team Building Activities