We have a Scrum Master vacancy to fill! The ideal candidate would have at least 5 years of experience with technical project management related fields, and would have a Bachelor’s Degree.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills.
- Help to define our product strategy and roadmap.
- Manage a product throughout its lifecycle from concept to EOL.
- Manage all requirements from stakeholders across product releases.
- Propose marketing plans and budgets for products and be able to deliver against these plans.
- Write a business case for a product’s internal approval and investments.
- Be able to write product and market requirement documentation.
- Establish partnerships with internal and external parties.
- Perform product demonstrations for customers and develop relationships with our B2B clients.
- Lead our virtual product team to meet agreed upon objectives.
- Research and set appropriate pricing for products.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies, CSM and/or PMP certifications are preferred.
- Monitor, report, and improve upon product performance.
- Run trials and MVPs, as well as develop launch plans.
- Be able to commission market competitor research.
- Develop and provide training for technical product support.
- Collect and act upon feedback from both the customers and the sales team.
- Deliver regular revenue reports.
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem solving abilities.
- Self-motivated and energetic team player with a good work ethic, cooperative attitude, and time management skills.
- A Bachelor's degree.
- Experience leading and implementing an agile development process.
- Problem solving skills.
- Web and web application development expertise.
- Familiarity with Scrum methodology.
- Ability to lead meetings and facilitate adherence to best practices.
- Ability to support other team members in their tasks.
What we offer you
Training & Mentoring
Home Office Allowance
Paid Leave Benefits
Partial Course Funding
Team Building Activities