This listing is for a Senior Web Project Manager who has a strong development background. This is a “hands-on” job, meaning that the candidate will have to be skilled with the same technologies their team is utilizing.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Great English communication skills.
- Experienced troubleshooter and problem solver.
- A very motivated team player who can bring a lot of energy and a great work ethic.
- Ability to participate in international projects.
- Be able to lead and manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines and producing quality results.
- Ability to learn new technologies and techniques when needed to meet the project requirements.
- Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately with customers.
- Ability to plan projects around the customer's requirements.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Ability to define the stages of a project, create a schedule for each piece of the process and manage to keep your team on task using management software.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s in a Computer Science field
- AngularJS and Node.js experience
- Experience with distributed version control systems, Git is preferrable
- Database manager expertise
- Some PHP programming experience
- Familiar with manual testing of web pages.
- Some automation experience preferred
- Some management experience preferred
- Knowledge of PHP frameworks like Laravel and CodeIgniter a plus
What we offer you
Training & Mentoring
Home Office Allowance
Paid Leave Benefits
Partial Course Funding
Team Building Activities